We are very proud of our school and its facilities and are happy to hire some of our rooms and swimming pool to organisations within the local community. The school operates a fair and inclusive policy, with the board of governors making the final decision as to who is able to hire our facilities.
St Wilfrids benefits from free parking on site and is in the middle of Burgess Hill town centre.
The following areas of the school are separately or collectively available for hire-
1. The Main Hall
2. The Gallally Room
3. The Playground Areas
4. The School Field
5. The Swimming Pool
The school has adopted the scale of charges set out below for school lettings. Where the school is used for Community Education or for Election purposes, then the school is mandated to follow the West Sussex County Council guidelines and charging schedules.
For Lettings under 4 hours
£12.60 to be charged at an hourly rate if 1.5 hours are required the 0.5hr will be charged at the full hourly rate.
Sessions are AM/PM or Evenings and will be charged at £32.50 per session and a full daily rate of £70.
After School Clubs
Will be charged at 8% of the booking income.
£38 to be charged as an hourly rate, if 0.5 is required you will still be charged at the full hourly rate. The school do not supply lifeguards as part of the hire arrangement.
Notes on hire-
1. Minimum letting period is one hour
2. Letting chargeable in whole hours (i.e. 1.5 hours hire charged as 2 hours)
3. Above tariff applies to lettings of 4 hours or less
4. For lettings of more than 4 hours, or where multiple rooms are required, then the School Office will provide a tailored rate
5. Lettings are subject to Terms and Conditions set out in the lettings policy
6. If the Premises Manager or School Business Manager is required to attend to there will be an additional payment covering at least one hour of his/her time, this value will be discussed at the time of booking.
7. West Sussex Education Services Hire charges for will be at the standard rates published by WSCC annually in September.
8. For After School Clubs the fee for hire is deemed to be 8% of the booking income.
9. If you require the heating to be switched on there is a one-off charge of £14 for up to 3 hours, and £6.50 more for each additional hour thereafter.
The school reserves the right to change the cost and terms of hire at their discretion.
For detailed information about hire cost and the terms and conditions of hire please see the following lettings policy and booking form-
If you would like to find out more about hiring our premises please contact the office.